To achieve you need to believe. We got that part down. But to believe you need an idea of where you are heading. Our carefully selected VISION QUOTES List will come in handy.
30 Vision Quotes to Motivate You Until Your Dreams Come True
1.“Destiny is not a matter of chance, but of choice. Not something to wish for, but to attain.” — WILLIAM JENNINGS BRYAN
2. “To the person who does not know where he wants to go there is no favourable wind.” — SENECA
“The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious.” — JOHN SCULLY
4. “If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.” — ROBERT FRITZ
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but no vision.” — HELEN KELLER
6. “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” — MICHELANGELO
7. “No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities – always see them, for they’re always there.” — NORMAN VINCENT PEALE
“Vision without execution is hallucination.” — THOMAS EDISON
9. “To grasp and hold a vision, that is the very essence of successful leadership—not only on the movie set where I learned it but everywhere.” — RONALD REAGAN
10. “Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your Vision is the promise of what you shall one day be. Your Ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.” — JAMES ALLEN
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” — WALT DISNEY
12. “How you look at it is pretty much how you’ll see it.” ― RASHEED OGUNLARU
13. “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” ― JACK WELCH
“Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you can imagine it.” — GEORGE LUCAS
15. “A possibility is a hint from God. One must follow it.” — SOREN KIERKEGAARD
16. “If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is – infinite.” ― WILLIAM BLAKE
15. “Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” ― ROY BENNETT
“Pain pushes until vision pulls.” — MICHAEL BECKWITH
19. “No one is less ready for tomorrow than the person who holds the most rigid beliefs about what tomorrow will contain.” — WATTS WACKER
“Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” — FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT
More Vision Quotes Below:
What is the point of running a race if you don’t know where the finish line is. Start with Vision and see it through.
Don’t be vague. Vagueness has always gotten me into trouble. There is no better way to lose the confidence of people if you can’t explain exactly what your goals are and how you hope to acquire them.
You may present your ideas to influential people. They smile in your face but you never hear from them again because they will only support people with both conviction and a clear path of execution.
But forget about other people for a second. Master your vision for yourself. Detail your plans. Obsess over that future you will create so that every nook and cranny is as obvious to you as the back of your hand. More so, if possible. It readies you for action and much less vain talk.
You will find that your motivation is less keen to ebb. You will find your life better focused and your dreams patiently waiting. Start with a vision, persevere through the obstacles and enjoy the fruits of your labour.
Your dreams do not have to live in your head, you can make them happen with vision.
Scroll Down to Find More Vision Quotes:
21. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” — GAIL DEVERS
22. “It takes someone with a vision of the possibilities to attain new levels of experience. Someone with the courage to live his dreams.” — LES BROWN
23. “Leadership is working with goals and vision; management is working with objectives.” — RUSSEL HONORE
24. “When you believe in your dream and your vision, then it begins to attract its own resources. No one was born to be a failure.” — MYLES MUNROE
25. “Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” — CARL JUNG
“Create a compelling vision, one that takes people to a new place, and then translate that vision into a reality.” — WARREN BENNIS
27. “All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” — BRIAN TRACY
28. “A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done.” — RALPH NADER
“Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” — JONATHAN SWIFT
30. “The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion when nobody else is looking.” — MIA HAMM