30 Thinking Quotes to Motivate You:
1. “A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.” — OSCAR WILDE
2. “Some people do not become thinkers simply because their memories are too good.” — FRIEDRICH WILHELM NIETZSCHE
3. “We get into the habit of living before acquiring the habit of thinking. In that race which daily hastens us towards death, the body maintains its irreparable lead.” — ALBERT CAMUS
4. “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.” — VOLTAIRE
5. “The best thinking has been done in solitude. The worst has been done in turmoil.” — THOMAS A. EDISON
6. “I began to realize that thinking itself is nothing but the process of asking and answering questions.” — TONY ROBBINS
7. “I like to think of thoughts as living blossoms borne by the human tree.” — JAMES DOUGLAS
8. “As you begin changing your thinking, start immediately to change your behaviour. Begin to act the part of the person you would like to become. Take action on your behaviour. Too many people want to feel, then take action. This never works.” — JOHN MAXWELL
9. “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.” — ALBERT EINSTEIN
10. “The reason why so few people are agreeable in conversation is that each is thinking more about what he intends to say than others are saying.” — FRANCOIS DE LA ROCHEFOUCAULD
11. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.” ― PLUTARCH
12. “The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” — ALBERT EINSTEIN
13. “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.” ― HENRY FORD
14. “If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” — GEORGE S. PATTON
15. “Thoughts are like an open ocean, they can either move you forward within its waves or sink you under deep into its abyss.” — ANTHONY LICCIONE
Scroll Down to Find More Thinking Quotes:
“I think therefore I am,” so who are you?
Are you simply an agreed consensus of your surroundings? Or are you an individual willing to offer new solutions?
Are your thoughts a weapon that breaks down problems? Or are they idle fodder, entertaining and soon to be swept away?
Do your thought have a positive impact on the lives of others? Or are they vain and concentrated on what to buy next, what gossip is the juiciest and what will make your friends jealous?
Do your thoughts make you happy or are you constantly trying to escape the stress they bring? Are you in control of your mind or is it in control of you? Think about it.
I believe that ideas change the world. I believe that you have a contribution to make. And I think that if you worked at it you can change your thought can change your world. It starts with discipline and intent but it ends with being the person you were always meant to be.
Think about your potential. Think about how to bring your best to fruition. Think about making this world a better place. Think better.
16. “He who cannot change the very fabric of his thought will never be able to change reality, and will never, therefore, make any progress.” — ANWAR EL-SADAT
17. “It is not the man who has little, but he who desires more, that is poor.” — SENECA
18. “In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don’t try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.” ― LAO TZU
19. “Thinking begins only when we have come to know that reason, glorified for centuries, is the stiff-necked adversary of thought.” — MARTIN HEIDEGGER
20. “What we see depends mainly on what we look for.” — JOHN LUBBOCK
21. “People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.” — SØREN KIERKEGAARD
22. “Thinking is like loving and dying. Each of us must do it for himself.” — JOSIAH ROYCE
23. “Leadership in business is a matter not so much of the knowledge which the individual has acquired through formal education as it is of his ability to bring into full play all the resources of his mind.” — CLARENCE B. RANDALL
24. “A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.” — MAHATMA GANDHI
25. “The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.” ― CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS
26. “Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.” ― MAHATMA GANDHI
27. “It is well for people who think, to change their minds occasionally in order to keep them clean.” — LUTHER BURBANK
28. “All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.” ― FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE
29. “People mistakenly assume that their thinking is done by their head; it is actually done by the heart which first dictates the conclusion, then commands the head to provide the reasoning that will defend it.” — ANTHONY DE MELLO
30. “Man can alter his life by altering his thinking.” — WILLIAM JAMES