I believe that people should live to earn the words on their tombstones. What is it that you want to be remembered for? The answer should play a significant role in shaping who you are right now. The answer should be spoken by your passion. To help you find it we bring you the best PASSION QUOTES collection.
57 Passion Quotes to Follow your Passion
1. “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.” — BUDDHA
2. “Passion is in all great searches and is necessary to all creative endeavours.” — EUGENE W. SMITH
“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” — ALBERT EINSTEIN
4. “Passion is the genesis of genius.” — GALILEO GALILEI
5. “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable…Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” — MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
6. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” — HENRY FORD
7. “Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark.” — HENRI FREDERIC AMIEL
“Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.” — JON BON JOVI
9. “The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.” — GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
10. “The passions are like fire, useful in a thousand ways and dangerous only in one, through their excess.” — CHRISTIAN NEVELL BOVEE
“If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.” — BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
12. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” — MAHATMA GANDHI
13. “Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.” — DENIS DIDEROT
14. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” — PABLO PICASSO
15. “If you follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. Wherever you are—if you are following your bliss, you are enjoying that refreshment, that life within you, all the time.” — JOSEPH CAMPBELL
“The big lesson of life is never be scared of anyone or anything. Fear is the enemy of logic.” — FRANK SINATRA
Do not blend gently into the conformity of the unchallenged life. Do not let obstacles overwhelm you. Do not let you stresses dictate who you are. Go guided by passion, bring your light to the world. We need you.
We will not be served by the masking of your uniqueness.
We rely on you to replace stale ideas with the new and creative. We need those ready to brave the storms of the impossible. Because the world thrives on change and the world has only ever responded to the passions of the committed.
Fly like fireworks, sky high, above the crowd. Burst and explode with passion. Inspire others by being who you were always meant to be. Find what you love and dedicate your best to it.
Your deeds ought to be committed to mastery of your ambitions and the betterment of the people affected. A human life ought not to be determined by the limits of its culture, break free with passion. Stop talking. Be the person determined to accomplish big dreams.We deserve your best.
17. “A great leader’s courage to fulfil his vision comes from passion, not position.” — JOHN MAXWELL
18. “Allow your passion to become your purpose, and it will one day become your profession.” — GABRIELLE BERNSTEIN
19. “There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” — NELSON MANDELA
20. “Originality and the feeling of one’s own dignity are achieved only through work and struggle.” — FYODOR DOSTOYEVSKY
21. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” — CONFUCIUS
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — ELEANOR ROOSEVELT
23. “You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” — STEVE JOBS
24. “Freedom is the right to question and change the established way of doing things.” — RONALD REAGAN
25. “Chase your passion, not your pension.” — DENIS WAITLEY
26. “If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? find your passion, whatever it may be. become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen for you, to you and because of you.” — T. ALAN ARMSTRONG
“Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire.” — BOBBY UNSER
28. “Our dreams and goals are never completely realized. They are always there before our eyes, but always just slightly out of reach. And so, as we strive to fulfil our vision, we must make the most of every living moment.” — JACQUELINE ONASSIS
29. “A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.” — CHARLES M. SCHWAB
30. “Passion requires focused direction, and that direction must come from three other areas: your purpose, your talents, and your needs.” — STEVE PAVLINA
“To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.” — SISTER MARY LAURETTA
32. “One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.” — LUCILLE BALL
33. “It is your passion that empowers you to be able to do that thing you were created to do.” — T. D. JAKES
“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” — OPRAH WINFREY
35. “If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.” — MICHAEL EVANS
36. “Unswerving loyalty to duty, constant devotion to truth, and a clear conscience will overcome every discouragement and surely lead the way to usefulness and high achievement.” — GROVER CLEVELAND
37. “Purpose may point you in the right direction but it’s passion that propels you.” — TRAVIS MCASHAN
38. “I have to face life with a newly found passion. I must rediscover the irresistible will to learn, to live and to love.” — ANDREA BOCELLI
39. “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” — WANDA SYKES
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” — ALBERT EINSTEIN
41. “If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength.” — FRANCOIS DE LA ROCHEFOUCAULD
“Without discipline, there’s no life at all.” — KATHARINE HEPBURN
43. “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” — FERDINAND FOCH
44. “He who has a way to live for can bear almost any how.” — FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE
“Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.” — GEORG WILHELM FRIEDRICH HEGEL
46. “To keep our faces toward change, and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate, is strength undefeatable.” — HELEN KELLER
47. “You are what you do. If you do boring, stupid, monotonous work, chances are you’ll end up boring, stupid, and monotonous. ” — BOB BLACK
“We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” — MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
49. “You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.” — SABRINA BRYAN
50. “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” — FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT
“I’d rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.” — GEORGE BURNS
52. “Our passion is the true phoenixes; when the old one is burnt out, a new one rises from its ashes.” — JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE
53. “Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” — RALPH WALDO EMERSON
54. “The one without dreams is the one without wings.” — MUHAMMAD ALI
“Passion will move men beyond themselves, beyond their shortcomings, beyond their failures.” — JOSEPH CAMPBELL
56. “You do not merely want to be considered just the best of the best. You want to be considered the only one who does what you do.” — JERRY GARCIA