Today we bring you the best and most extraordinary DOUBT QUOTES collection. Sometimes doubt can blurry our vision, we want to share these inspiring sayings to keep going.
30 Extraordinary Doubt Quotes To Keep You Going:
1. “The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” ― BERTRAND RUSSELL
“Doubts are the ants in the pants of faith. They keep it awake and moving.” ― FREDERICK BUECHNER
3. “Most people think that faith means believing something; oftener it means trying something, giving it a chance to prove itself.” — HENRY FORD
4. “The unhappiest & unsuccessful people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.” ― C. JOYBELL
“To be successful you must decide exactly what you want to accomplish, and then resolve to pay the price to get it.” —BUNKER HUNT
6.“There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.” — BUDDHA
7. “Commit yourself to a-dream.- Nobody who tries to do something great, but fails, is a total failure. Why? Because he can always be assured that he succeeded in life’s most important battle; he defeated the battle of not trying.” — ROBERT H. SCHULLER
8. “Man is made so that when anything fires his goal, impossibilities vanish.” — JEAN DE LA FOUNTAINE
“You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.” — LES BROWN
10. “Our belief at the beginning of a doubtful undertaking is the one thing that assures the successful outcome of any venture.” — WILLIAM JAMES
“We learn from failure, not from success.” ― BRAM STOKER
12. “If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can’t accomplish it. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” — ROSALYN CARTER
13. “Doubt is a virus that attacks our self-esteem, productivity and confidence. Faith that you and your life are perfectly unfolding is the strongest vaccine.” — SEAN STEPHENSON
14. “Faith isn’t believing without proof – it’s trusting without reservation.” — WILLIAM SLOANE COFFIN
15. “Doubt is an uncomfortable condition, but certainty is a ridiculous one.” ― VOLTAIRE
“Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone.” — THOMAS CARLYLE
17. “Love is the castle, doubt is the moat, desire is the paddle and hope is the boat.” — KELLIE ELMORE
18. “Every mental act is composed of doubt and belief, but it is belief that is positive, it is belief that sustains thought and holds the world together.” ― SØREN KIERKEGAARD
More Extraordinary Doubt Quotes Below
I am going to do what no one thinks I can. My life’s purpose is my plan. So, don’t you try to stop me. I have long been doing that already. Alone in my room, I have heard all the terrible things there is to say. See, I have always doubted. But not after today. I am getting out of my way.
Which man has ever walked through the life of his dreams though he was crippled by doubt. If that man is near, give his name a shout. You may take every bone from me, but if you leave me my heart, I will make no more excuses. Of that, I have no doubt. I will stay strong though I am afraid, my goals are mine to achieve, I must make my route.
I don’t speak of the doubt that breeds humility. I will continue to be sceptic, rely on rationality. That is the doubt spawn from curiosity. Here, I talk about the doubt that is born of fear. The one that rips society apart and continues to tear. The one that makes enemy of all our peers. I will trust in myself as much as I trust in others. This planet is a family, we must learn from our brothers.
I talk of that doubt that questions your dreams. The one that blocks us from what our lives mean.
I speak of that which questions your faith, not of religion but in self-recognition.
I will pay the price, whatever the cost. Much better than living an existence feeling lost. Can you relate? Do you know the weight of my pain? Have you felt how doubt can drive a man make a man insane? Living a life that is not ours, slaving at unfulfilling jobs that demand ridiculous hours. How is that not mad when our personal ambitions are ours to be had?
I say to you, no more doubt! It is time to tuck away that pout. Show the world what you are made of. The journey will be long, stay with it, no matter how rough. Those unsure voices in your head are meant to be silenced. Bring forth your essence. Commit to your goals. Make yourself whole. Make your opportunity in the face of adversity. You have to get busy. Be productive too. I can’t promise it will be easy, your responsibilities are plenty. But they are yours and will be resolved by you. So, don’t let you stand in your way. Because I choose to believe, in you and your destiny, that’s all I have to say.
More Extraordinary Doubt Quotes Below:
19. “Doubt is useful, it keeps faith a living thing. After all, you cannot know the strength of your faith until it has been tested.” — DAVID MAGEE
“Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” — SUZY KASSEM
21. “You must be careful never to allow doubt to paralyze you. always take the decisions you need to take, even if you’re not sure you’re doing the right thing. You’ll never go wrong if, when you make a decision, you keep in mind an old German proverb: ‘The devil is in the detail.’ Remember that proverb and you’ll always be able to turn a wrong decision into a right one.” ― PAULO COELHO
22. “The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth.” — PIERRE ABELARD
23. “The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.” ― ROBERT HUGHES
24. “Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.” — SHAKESPEARE
“Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.” — KHALIL GIBRAN
26. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.” ― FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT
27. “If doubt is challenging you and you do not act, doubts will grow. Challenge the doubts with action and you will grow. Doubt and action are incompatible.” — JOHN KANARY
“If you take too long in deciding what to do with your life, you’ll find you’ve done it.” ― GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
29. “Your doubt can become a good quality if you train it. It must become knowing, it must become criticism.” — RAINER MARIA RILKE
30. “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.” ― BERTRAND RUSSELL